Whether you have today off or not today is Presidents day. I have done well today, and I have decided to go to our leader and start following many blogs that my (Our) buddy, BandGroupie follows. So if you see that I have started following you... please feel free to follow me... I'd like that immensely! However, I can't promise the "Before" pictures as BG has done. all I can promise is the updates when I get a chance to do so, and how about I promise a picture at every 20 lb loss, since my profile pic IS my Before pic. It was taken in December 2009 and I started my journey to health in January, 2010. So ok... you're saying my point is? I really have none! other than, I'm begging for followers! LOL Please?!?! :-)
1 comment:
Nothing wrong with begging.. That is what I am doing as well. Nothing wrong with a little support.. I am still learning how to use my blog so I hope to get it all fancy like some of the others on here. BG has such a great blog..
Post a Comment