>

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Update

Hi folks, just a short update of my status today! I am eating again! I am working out too so I guess having the .25 out of the band on Thursday was not as bad as I feel it is. I do still feel crappy about it but maybe on 6/7 when I go back and have that fill again, he can put the .25 in and I will be able to KEEP it in because I have lost enough weight to adjust better to having the added restriction.:-)

This weekend is certainly not going to feel like a weekend to me and I really am glad that I have a few minutes now to write cuz I won't have any more till after tomorrow night.Today started at 6 am... Yes 6 am on a day that I should have been able to sleep in... Oh wait I get up at 5 normally so I DID SLEEP IN...HA! had to be at the driver license photo center by 8:30 when they opened so I could get my photo updated and a new lice for the next 4 years. Done... This place is 45 minutes south of my house... So I Fly (well I kept all 4 wheels on the road, but barely) home, change my clothes into one of my chorus's "sing out" outfits. Drive to a "local" Park that is having a big celebration for the closing of the "Sr.Games" and the opening of their new miniature golf course. This place is 30 minutes NORTH of my house. Then I need to pack my clothes to sing with the other chorus too. Chorus #1 sings at 1, Chorus #2 sings at 2. then I have practice for a duet that I am doing in a concert on June 5th. All that is done for today! Oh and I had to eat the right stuff during all this too.

Now I am home and trying to relax and get some needed sleep as I am walking the 5K Race for a Cure in our area tomorrow! I will be walking in honor of 10 of my family and friends that have or are surviving and in Memory of 2 that have lost the fight. If you care to make a donation and want me to add a name to my list that I will have pinned on my back you can make a comment and give me the name you want me to add and to make a donation I think you can follow my link below. If it doesn't work Please cut and paste it into your browser. And Thank you, So Very Much,  if you do!!! And also, Please don't put anything about being a BAND BUDDY! There are only 7 people in my life that know I have done this and I want to keep it that way!!! Thanks!!!

http://race.twintierskomen.org/site/TR/Race/General?px=1011546&pg=personal&fr_id=1030

No comments: