A very Happy Easter Indeed. I ate, I enjoyed Family, I participated in an Egg hunt! And the best of all... There was no PB'ing! YAHOOO!!! Real Food, Not sticking to liquids and No explaining why I was in the bathroom so much to a family that has no idea about my LB! Everyone even made comments about my 40 pound loss and that I look great! Even my Dad, This picture is he and I (greatest man in the world to me) Told me how proud he was of me! Since my mother passed away due to complications of Morbid Obesity, His statement today means more than any of you can ever imagine. You can't really see the weight loss in this picture as I still have a pudgie face BUT... you can see it more in this picture as I don't have the double (and Triple) chins any longer!!!It Has been a Very Happy Easter indeed! :-)







6 comments:
Yay! Sounds like it was indeed a wonderful Easter. :o)
OMG - the difference in pics is incredible. Keep it up!
You look so Happy! Awesome Job!
Hooray for only one chin...you look great! I'm so glad Eileen was cooperative and you made it through without the family being any the wiser and didn't PB! I think you've got her tamed now!
How lovely that your Father noticed your weight loss, you look great!
Hi Thanks for stopping by and visitin g my blog.. pictures are great.. I love my dad to death.. I still tell him he is the other man in my life.. Keep up the good work.. it all pays off..
Post a Comment