...that Eileen doesn't like me much right now! She seems so finicky. Mornings with my hot, hot coffee everything goes thru her fine. Lunches, not working so well right now... Dinners? small and nutritious are great! Then a big mug of hot hot tea before bed seems to just do the trick... I really am not sure if I am still a little to tight or if it's just WHAT I am eating.
You see I LOVE tomatoes, diced, stewed, sauce, juice, you name it, I really like my tomatoes. But it seems that ever since last Saturday night when I couldn't keep the wings down, I have a real problem with anything spicy or acidic. Never happened before my 2nd fill. I could eat anything I wanted within reason and portion size.
Yesterday I had left over homemade marinara sauce on some angel hair for lunch. Took one or 2 bites and found myself literally running to the bathroom to get rid of it. I put it back in the lunch bag and pulled out the vanilla pudding. That went down but not easily. And then I gave up! I went back to my desk and sipped on water. AND then to top it all off ended up being sick to my stomach all afternoon and evening. Couldn't get home for a good meal before I had to be at a choral rehearsal so I stopped at Mickey D's. (I know, I know, shoot me NOW, but I had to get SOMETHING in me!) I was good, I had the $3 fillet and fry deal. Ate ONLY the fillet, NO bread, and about 1/2 the fries. and it was fine! They went down, stayed down and my stomach felt almost, I said ALMOST 100% better. So I'm thinking ok... I am getting back on track here...
...NOT!!! I got up today, hot coffee vitamins, meds, and off to work with a piece of peanut butter covered flat-bread toast in hand. (Did I mention that I am not, nor have I ever been, much of a breakfast eater) No problem, get to work and I really wanted some juice... Tomato Juice. Got it, poured it... ya know those little 4 oz cans. Took a couple sips and BAMM, I'm off to the bathroom and sliming it up! Man this really sucks!
I've been sick to my stomach and very careful of everything I have tried to put in my mouth/stomach all day... I'm thinking I need more "Unfill". I am afraid to have much more taken out because then won't it be to much out and I won't have any restriction again? But wait I got home tonight and I actually ate AND Kept down 3 of the wings that were left over from Saturday. DH was saving them for me cuz he knows how much I love them! Maybe? Could it be? I've turned the corner and Eileen likes me again? Maybe, I just need to "work up" to my tomatoes!
Piccalilli
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment