>

Friday, August 6, 2010

SWA - I don't get it!

I just don't get it! Fellow Scale whores! Why??? Can you tell me? I get on the scale this morning right after getting up and doing the normal P & P, before the shower and it says 185... Holy CRAP... Are you kidding me? OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I run to get the camera so I can snap a shot of it and get back on and WTF? It says 190! I'm off and on again...190... Off & On...190! DAMN! Where in the hell did that 5 lbs come from in less than 2 minutes? I guess it just goes to show you that being a SWA really is an obsession, huh? Oh well, I can now mark down that goal (190) achieved at least! Whoo Hoo!!!

5 comments:

Alison said...

Evil scale! Well done on your loss!

Erin said...

Ha ha ha! The exact same thing happened to me when I hit Onederland. The scale said 199.6 so I ran to get the camera, and then it would only show me 200.2 or 4 after that. Fortunately for me, it went to 198 the next morning, so it felt like a more legit loss in the long term. And I got the picture!

Robin said...

I'm sure you've thought of this but you're not weighing the camera with you, are you?

Congrats on the new numbers.

Barbara said...

it is the camera.. I weighed mine and it is 0.5 lbs.

sdh5463 said...

Hey Gals, Yeah I thought about the weight of the camera but NO WAY does my camera weight 5 lbs!!! 1/2 a lb I would totally get or even 1 but 5????
I weighed in again that afternoon and was back down to 188 so I good now!