Well... at least I was tonight. Dinner tonight was, for me, a 1/4 of a normal "to go" container of Chicken, shrimp & broccoli in Garlic sauce.... Oh it was so good!!! And now I have Lunch & quite possibly dinner tomorrow too! :-) I've heard that some people have problems getting the broccoli down because it has a tendency to be stringy. I didn't have any problems tonight. Anyone out there have problems with broccoli.
DH just loves Chinese food and we used to frequent the local buffet quite often up until January 12th this year. No more buffets for me! Unless I can get a 1 plate deal that is. Went to Old country Buffet for father's day with Dad & the family (His choice) and I asked if they honored Bariatric patients lesser quantities deals? I got the answer of "No, We used to, but corporate said we couldn't any longer, Then we continued to do it and they told us if we did they would punish us. so we had to stop." Give me an effing break OCB. You'd rather lose 2 or 3 peoples business all together rather than give 1 a discount and still get full price for the others in the party!!!? WTF?
OK, so today after realizing that I wasn't so sore anymore decided that I will try ZUMBA tomorrow at the gym before I head to chorus rehearsal. So I'll tell you which class I think I am going to like more or even what the differences are. I really really want to go back to Tabata on Thursday so I hope not to be as sore as I was Saturday!
That's about it for today! I'll try to remember to blog again after ZUMBA!
Piccalilli
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment