Ok, I'm really not going to guarantee any of this will make sense to anyone but I am following a few of my friends and creating a blog... subscribe or follow if you wish but I can't be held responsible for my rantings and ravings!
Piccalilli
1 year ago






3 comments:
YAY! I'm following!! The page looks great! Can't wait to see the next installment!
Blogging is such a great thing! Looking forward to more of your story.
Hi there! My name is Michelle. I just had the lap band done in october of this year. I am new to blogging and came accross your page. First I just have to say you look amazing!! I look forward to hearing more about your story and I hope that you will be able to give me some helpful tips on anything struggles you may have had a long the way or anything else you want to share!!
Post a Comment